Delicious fish and a quick ready to go meal on the run! It’s paleo, it’s zone, it’s fast and it could make Wahoo’s jealous! This recipe is for 4 balanced 3 block meals.
• 18oz of Cod or Halibut (12P)
• 2 eggs (2P)
• .25 cup of almond meal (9F)
• bag of cabbage mix
• 1 Tb of olive oil (12F)
• Romaine lettuce
• 1 lime
• pepper to taste, cajun seasoning
Mas’ perfecto pico
- 1.33 cups red onion, chopped (2C)
- 2 cup of tomatoes, chopped (2C)
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped ….freebies!
- small bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped ….freebies!
- 2 jalepenos ….freebies!
- 1 lime
Heat the olive oil in a pan. Combine the almond meal, pepper, and Cajun seasoning. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs. Cut the fish into 2” pieces. Dip the fish pieces in the egg, then into the meal mix, coating both sides. Place the fish in the pan and brown both sides.
Place the cooked fish in the romaine leafs, top with the cabbage mix and pico de gallo. Squeeze a quarter of the lime over the taco and enjoy!