Toe to bar
Minute 1- 1 HSPU + 1 T2B
Minute 2- 2 HSPU + 2 T2B
Minute 3- 3 HSPU + 3 T2B. . .
It will continue this way until cannot keep up with the clock.
Post rounds and reps to comments and BTWB
Who’s ready for Saturday’s 3 WODs in 3 hours fitness fest?!?!
Saturday schedule has been thrown out the window and replaced with a 4 person team workout bonanza. The 3 workouts have been posted. . . is your team ready?
Here are logistics for the day:
- We need team members/ team names finalized by tomorrow (Friday 29th) @ 5pm. This is so I can set up the gym/ heats for Saturday. So get your stuff together, STAT.
- We need teams to pay before they can play. $10 per person or $40 per team. Please give one of the trainers cash or check made out to “Verve” so they can mark it down. Any team with a due balance may not participate in the workouts.
- The gym will be opened at 7:30am Saturday morning for athletes to arrive and warm-up. There will not be an organized warm-up before the WODs. The trainers will review the layout of the workout and any warm-up/ practice will be left to the individual.
- There will be 2-3 heats starting at the top of every hour, beginning at 8am. Team heat times will be posted Saturday morning. . . at Verve.
- There are not formal judges, this is relying heavily on the honor system. If it’s not a rep, don’t count it. . . or do and let karma take over from there.
- Each team must pick Option A or Option B before the start of the workout. The whole team will do the same option. You may choose a different option at each workout. Simply think about what is best for the majority of your team. Each workout has a 14 minute time cap, not finishing a workout sucks.
- We will be asking those that just finished the workout to help reset equipment for the next heat.
- There are not prizes, just a fun environment, probably a bit of smack talk, and maybe even a few inside bets placed. . . oh and definitely bragging rights.
- There will be open gym following the team event, from 11:30am-12:30pm.
If you have any additional questions, thoughts, comments, stories about the last team event you did and how awesome it was, please type it in the comments.
See you people Saturday.