As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes:
15 Unbroken wall balls, 20# (14#)
15 Unbroken kettlebell swings, 32kg (24kg)
Post rounds to comments or BTW
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT LAST NIGHT TO CELEBRATE 2014 AND EACHOTHER!! It was a great time and we are ready to bring on 2015! Make sure to check out all of the pictures on the CrossFit Verve Social page. If you are not part of that group, talk to Anna and she can make it happen.
Paleo Cinnamon Apple Muffins
I have been doing a recipe very similar to this with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spices and it has been delicious! Muffins are so convenient in the morning because you can pop them in your mouth anytime, walking out of the door, driving, or right after a workout. Here is an easy recipe that doesn’t have too many ingredients from ultimatepaleoguide.com
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 apple, diced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 tablespoons cinnamon (depending on how much you like cinnamon)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take large mixing bowl and add flours, cinnamon, and baking soda. Mix.
- Once mixed, add apples, eggs, honey, and coconut oil to mixture and mix well again.
- Prepare muffin tin with liners and add batter.
- Place tin in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- Enjoy once they cool off or you lose your patience while waiting.
Shaina is competing TODAY starting at 11:30am MST. You can watch her and all of the other athletes LIVE HERE