Front Squat 155#(105#)
Strict Handstand push ups
Post time to comments or BTW
Since we have barely broken into the double digits in temperature, here is another delicious crock pot soup recipe from Ali Nichols.
Spicy Italian Chicken Stew
- 2 bell peppers (2CHO)
- 3/4 cup chopped onion (1CHO)
- 1 medium cauliflower (3CHO)
- 2 Tblsp tomato paste (1CHO)
- 5 Italian chicken sausages (Mild or Spicy) -10P
- Garlic powder
- Dried Basil
- Bay leaf
- 1 sweet potato (3CHO)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- Chop up sweet potato, onion, cauliflower, and bell pepper and place in crockpot.
- Add 2 cups chicken broth and 2 cups of water to crockpot. Place 5 chicken sausages on top.
- Add 2 Tblsp. Tomato paste and 2 tsp dried basil, 2 tsp garlic powder (I may have done more garlic…I am not sure cause I don’t measure) and salt and pepper to taste to crockpot and stir. Additionally, I added 3 small Bay leaves to the stew. Don’t forget to remove when soup is done.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- Once cooked remove chicken sausages and cut up into bite sized pieces. Place back in crockpot mixture.
Makes approximately 10 cups. 1 cup = 1P, 1CHO, 0F
**to add some fat, you could garnish with diced avocado, pumpkin seeds, or any other delicious fat of your choosing!!**
If you have any great Zone or Zone/Paleo recipes, especially width the holidays coming up, that you would like to share on the blog, email them to email@example.com.