With a 3:00 minute clock
8 Dumbbell power cleans 40#(25#)
10 Push ups
15(12) Calories on the rower
Rest remainder of the time
*Score is slowest round
Post score to comments or BTWB
BREAKFAST TACOS… WHAAAA????
These are simple ingredients and easy to eat because they are contained in a delicious naturally gluten-free corn tortilla (you could easily substitute a paleo version). You can see the full recipe here
- 3 eggs or 4 egg whites, whisked
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1 Tbs. cotija cheese (can sub parmesan cheese)
- 2 Tbs. salsa verde (we like the one from Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 small avocado
- Coat a nonstick pan with olive oil cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. When hot, add the green onions and zucchini. Let saute 3-4 minutes. Add the spinach and cook an additional minute. Add the eggs and let the bottom set. Flip over and let other side set.
- Heat the tortillas over an open flame to get a little char on them. Fill each tortilla with half of the egg mixture, followed by the salsa verde, cotija cheese, and avocado.
Macronutrient breakdown (recipe yields 2 servings)
Calories: 407 (whole recipe using egg whites)Fat: 21g
Thank you to everyone that made it out to the Outing!! We have such a great community and we are continuously reminded of that every time we get together!