100 Double Unders
10 Muscle Ups (bar or ring)
80 Double Unders
8 Muscle ups (bar or ring)
60 Double Unders
6 Muscle ups (bar or ring)
40 Double Unders
4 Muscle ups (bar or ring)
20 Double Unders
2 Muscle ups (bar or ring)
Post time to BTWB.
SIDE DISH ALERT! - Anna Mattson
When planning my meals for the week, I usually NEVER have an issue deciding my meat selection for the week, in fact, it is exciting (sad, I know). Where I struggle is coming up with new and exciting side dishes that don’t take a ton of prep. The following recipe is easy, takes little prep, and is delicious! You can find the original recipe here.
NOTE: The chef suggests finding a medium-sized head of cauliflower. A larger head will have issues cooking all the way through and will scorch on the outside.
WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
- 1 medium-sized head cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp finely-grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9″ pie dish with cooking spray. Trim the leaves and stems from the underside of the cauliflower and cut the bottom stem even with the florets so that the cauliflower sits flat.
- Stir together the olive oil and garlic. Begin by brushing the bottom side of the cauliflower with the garlic oil. Season the underside and up inside the cauliflower with salt. Turn the head over and brush the top liberally with the garlic oil. Season the head with salt and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Place the cauliflower into the pie dish and bake for 50–60 minutes or until the center of the cauliflower is tender when pierced with a knife and the exterior is golden brown.
- Slice into wedges and serve nice and hot. Enjoy!
252 grams of cauliflower = 1 block of CHO
If you plan on doing/re-doing the Open workout tomorrow, you can start warming-up at 1:30pm to warm-up. The first heat for the workout will begin at 2pm!! You can sign-up for heats on the white board.