Then, EMOM x 10 minutes, alternating:
Evens- :20 handstand hold
Odds- 7 strict ring dips
Post load to comments or BTW
BREAKFAST!! My favorite meal of the day! Here is a delicious recipe for pancakes that you WILL NOT regret courtesy of zoneappetit.com!
CHUNKY MONKEY PANCAKES
Makes 3-4 servings ~ 1P, 3.25C, 3F
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2.5 Tbsp. Paleo Mini Chocolate Chips
- Readi Whip canned whipping cream (it’s only 1g. of carbs folks & makes it more fun!) or top with coconut whipped cream
- 2 tsp. pecans
- One egg (1P) and 3 pieces of turkey bacon (1P) to be eaten as a side dish! and to add more protein
- Place banana in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add eggs and mix together.
- Add coconut flour, vanilla extract, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Puree until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour 2-3 Tbsp of batter on a medium-heat skillet. Cook until bubbles form & flip. If you make them smaller, they are easier to flip!
- While pancakes are cooking. Cook your eggs & bacon.
- Make all your pancakes and top with whipped cream, and pecans. (you get 4 pancakes for 3 Blocks…I usually get about 12 pancakes per batch, so it’s perfect for our family of 4).