1 minute at each movement for reps of
Kettlebell swings 24kg(16kg)
Ab mat sit ups
rest 2 minutes
Post time to comments or BTWB
It doesn’t get much easier then throwing some goodies into a container, stick it in the fridge, and it is ready to eat in the morning! Well, these overnight oats are just that easy. You could add some protein powder to up the protein factor in this meal, the macros below do not reflect that.
Coconut Latte Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup coconut water*
- ¼ cup + 1T brewed coffee
- ¼ cup + 1 T almond milk (I used Almond Breeze 60 calorie)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey**
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream*
- dash of cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a medium size tupperware and mix.
- Then, transfer the tupperware into the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- The next morning, add a few more tablespoons of almond milk (f need be
*If you did not use sweetened almond milk, feel free to add a bit more maple syrup/honey.