10 – 8 – 6 – 4 – 2 Handstand push ups (parallette)
2 – 4 – 6 – 8 – 10 Squat clean, 185# (125#)
Post score to BTW.
Delicious Sweet Potato Chili
The crock pot has to be one of the top gadgets that mankind has come up with (right up there with the automobile and the internet, if you ask me). It takes minimal effort to prepare and cook delicious and healthy meals. Like this Sweet Potato Chili from Born Fitness – quick to prepare, simple and delicious. All you really need is a bit of foresight to get things rocking.
Check out the original recipe by clicking here.
NOTE: I modified the recipe slightly for convenience and personal preference. Check it out:
- 2 pound ground beef
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 2 diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 or 2 packets of chili seasoning
- Optional: avocado
- Chop up all the vegetables. (Boring but necessary)
- Place everything in a slow cooker.
- Add in two 14.5 ounce cans of water (use the can from the beans). Use less water if you like a thicker chili.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- Go be productive and look forward to a bowl of delicious chili when you get home.
- If you want, slice up some avocado and place on top.
- Eat and be satisfied.
Pro-tip: If you eliminate the beans and tomato sauce, this is a Paleo meal!