Every minute on the minute, alternating x 24 minutes:
1) 50′ Prowler push
2) 20 Ab-mat sit-ups
3) 15 Box jumps, 24″(20″)
4) 8 DB snatch, alternating, 40#(25#)
Post results to comments or BTWB
I have to re-post this recipe from our very own Maddie Berky and her @madwellness Facebook page. This is so simple and lemon dill flavor makes it unique! PS – I am sure you could make this, slightly different in a regular crock pot as well.
Lemony Dill Chicken & Veg Soup
• 2 quarts chicken or bone broth
• ~ 4 cooked chicken breasts shredded or chopped
• 1 medium onion
• 4 carrots
• 1 delicate squash
• 1 fennel bulb
• 1 little carton of mushrooms l
• ~ 1/4 c fresh dill
• 1/2 lemon
• S&P to taste
• Turn instapot to sauté. Throw in 1T @omgheebutter (cause it’s the yummiest) and sautée chopped onion and seeded and sliced delicate squash and a little salt. Cook until just starting to soften. Turn off your instapot.
• Coarsely chop all other veggies and add them to the instapot, along with chicken, coarsely chopped dill, lemon (squeeze it first then throw it in), ~ 1t salt, and broth.
• Turn instapot to manual high pressure for 5 min.
• Once done allow pressure to release naturally, or say “F*ck it” and release it via the vent (while stressing your adorable dog out just slightly….”
• Bam. Delicious fall soup readily accessible. AKA: the best kind of soup
– We will have class at 7am today.
-Our athletes did AMAZING yesterday in the Pound for Pound competition, congratulations!