3 Rounds for time:
50 Medball cleans, 20#(14#)
Post time to comments or BTW
The cold weather has reared its’ ugly face once again. Here is a nice recipe to help keep you warm until the beautiful weather makes a return. The recipe will yield 8 total equal blocks, so you can split it into 4 – 2 block snacks OR 2 – 4 block meals!
QUICK CHICKEN VEGGIE NOODLE SOUP
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (15-oz/425-g) fat-free chicken broth
- 1 oz (28 g) raw egg noodle (2 C)
- 2 2/3 tsps canola oil (8 F)
- 3 cups chopped carrot (4 C)
- 6 cups chopped celery (2 C)
- 7 oz (200 g) roasted chicken breast (tear into strips) (8 P)
- Combine water and chicken broth and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and keep simmering.
- Add in noodles and cook until tender.
- Preheat oil in a non-stick skillet until hot.
- Add in chopped carrot and celery, and cook until tender.
- Add in chicken strips and heat through.
- Add to the cooked noodle, season to taste with salt.
- Serve hot.
**If you don’t make the 7am WOD, join us at Commons Park for a fun partner workout!