With a 2 minute clock perform
10 Thrusters 115#/75#
with remaining time, as many box jumps as possible (24″/20″)
rest 1 minute
repeat for a total of 5 rounds
Score = Total number of Box Jumps
Post score to comments or BTW
Larabars are one of my favorite snacks! This recipe shows us how easy they are and how much money we can save.
- Blend the pecans and the almonds in a food processor until they are fine.
- Then mix in the dates.
- The nuts will release their natural oils so there is no need for water. If yours looks a bit dry, you can add a tiny amount, but I didn’t have to.
- Line an 8X8 pan with parchment,
- leaving enough room for some paper to stick out the sides.
- Press the dough evenly into the pan.
- Once it’s spread out, use the extra paper to press the dough down with your palms so it’s packed well.
- Stick in the fridge to firm up. About 2 hours should be good.
- Once it’s chilled, cut into squares with a pizza cutter.
Read more at here