18-12-6 Reps overhead squat, 135#(95#)
9-6-3 Reps muscle-up
Post time to comments or BTWB
Easy bite size snacks can be a life saver, especially when you make them yourself. Here is a simple recipe that you can keep in the freezer for a while and pull out when you need a sweet bite! You can see the full recipe here.(Courtesy of healthygrocerygirl.com blog)
GLUTEN-FREE DARK CHOCOLATE ALMOND BUTTER CEREAL BARS
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ½ cup honey
- 2 cups Multi-Grain Gluten-Free Cheerios
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil
- In a stovetop pan over medium melt almond butter, honey and vanilla extract, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheerios.
- Pour mixture into an 8 x 11 inch pan and press down firmly so the mixture is evenly spread out.
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler (or stove top pan with water and small glass or stainless steel bowl placed on top) add chocolate chips and coconut oil and stir together until melted.
- Drizzle dark chocolate sauce over cereal bars, cover and place in the freezer to set for at least one hour.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!
- Keep stored in the freezer.
-YOGA TOMORROW!! 11am! You know your hamstrings are sore, DO IT!!
– JAKE’S….TONIGHT…5p – 7p to watch the final heats of the CF Games. Come out and be social.