13 Bench Press (170/115)
Then, complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
7 Chest-to-bar pull-ups
2 Squat Clean Thrusters (170/115)
Post time to comments or BTW
5 INGREDIENT CHICKEN CHORIZO ZONE-FRIENDLY BAKE
- ¾ Pound of ground chicken chorizo (8P)
- 4 cups chopped Kale (4CHO)
- ⅔ sweet potato (2CHO)
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar (2CHO)
- ¼ cup water
- Over medium heat, brown ground chicken chorizo until cooked.
- While the chicken is cooking, take a large baking dish and add chopped kale, chopped sweet potato, water and balsamic vinegar.
- Once chorizo is cooked measure out 12 oz and add to dish.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil (this allows the sweet potato to soak in all the yummy juices) and place in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it sit for 10 minutes before removing aluminium foil. This was super easy and pretty tasty with the chorizo and balsamic vinegar.
- Add some avocado or a side of nuts to add the necessary fat.
**This made exactly 4 cups.
**1 cup = 2P, 2CHO, 0F
AWESOME JOB ON THE FIRST WEEK OF THE OPEN! SO MANY HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENTS, SO EXCITING TO WATCH. Please remember, when inputting your scores, you can only input in 1# increments, no 1/2 or 3/4 pound increments will be allowed. You will have to round down to the nearest whole number (talk to Robyn if you need help doing the math:))