Take 15 minutes to work up to heavy OHS
Then, for time:
10 To 1 reps of OHS @ 65% of today’s 1RM
10 Toes to bar between each set of OHS
Post scores to BTW.
Delicious Easy Recipe – Paleo Enchilada Chicken Stew from PaleOMG.com
If we’re ever in a pinch for some healthy eats and don’t really feel like cooking, the crock pot becomes my best friend. Granted it takes a small bit of planning in advance, but it’s literally as simple as throwing all the ingredients into your crock pot (either first thing in the morning before work or before bed) and then eating it once it’s done! Super simple, delicious and nutritious.
Next time you don’t feel much like prepping healthy meals for the next couple of days, give this recipe a shot.
Recipe from Juli Bauer at PaleOMG.com – original recipe can be found by clicking here.
- 2lbs chicken breasts
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (4oz) can of chopped jalapenos
- 1 (4oz) can of chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 (14oz) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 (7 oz) can tomato sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- bundle of cilantro, to garnish
- avocado, to garnish
- Pull out your handy dandy crockpot.
- Add your chicken breasts.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients on top, in any order.
- Put on low for 8-10 hours or high for 6-8.
- After it’s done cooking, use tongs to pick at the chicken to shred it in with all the ingredients.
- Top with cilantro and some avocado.
- Eat up!!