Date: January 28th and 29th, 2017
Time: 9 am – 5:30 pm
The Level 2 Certificate Course (formerly the Coach’s Prep Course) builds on the concepts and movements introduced at the Level 1 Certificate Course. The course is ideally suited for all CrossFit trainers, emerging Affiliates, and anyone serious about developing quality in coaching techniques. Attendees will enhance their understanding of the CrossFit methodology, program design and implementation, and advance their coaching skills.
Come prepared to be heavily engaged. Peers and instructors will provide coaching, evaluation, and feedback as you actively participate in lectures, small group work, and workouts.
- 9 AM to 5:30 PM each day with a 1-hour lunch break.
- Arrive at 8:30 AM on Day 1 to check in at the registration desk.
- One must have a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate (CF-L1).
- It is also strongly recommended participants have:
- At least six months of experience training individuals and groups using CrossFit methods.
- Completed the Online Scaling Course.
Requirements for the CrossFit Level 2 Trainer Designation
To receive a Level 2 Trainer Certificate, one must:
- Hold a valid and current CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate.
- Attend and participate in all parts of the Level 2 Certificate Course.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are issued a Certificate of Attendance.