In teams of two complete the following for time:
200 Wall Balls 20#(14#)*
*Every 50 reps team must run 400 meters with medball. Partners have to switch who carries the medball every 200 Meters during run including a 400 meter run after the 200th wallball.
Post Results to BTWB.
First off all – Happy Labor Day! Second of all, we at Verve are looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow on hopefully a day that you don’t have to go to work. Monday, 9/5, we will have class at 9a and 1130a with Open Gym between 10-1130a. Come get your workout on before heading out to the barbecue. Below are three easy steps to take to make sure a holiday barbecue doesn’t get in the way of your goals:
- Choose a lean, unprocessed protein.
- It very easy to head over to Whole Foods and pick up a lean cut of ground beef or ground turkey to turn into patties to throw on the grill.
- Stock up on fresh veggies.
- Instead of going for the hamburger and hot dog buns, buy some peppers and onions and make some kebobs to put on the grill as a healthier option.
- Keep count of the alcohol.
- No, a 1-2 drinks on a special occasion will not completely throw your goals out of line. However, 6+ in one sitting can easily do that. Go in with a plan for how many drinks you will allow yourself to have and stick to it. You will definitely thank yourself on Tuesday.