Working in teams of two, as many rounds as possible in 16 minutes of:
60 Meter shuttle sprint
10 Power snatch. 95#(65#)
*One partner completes a whole round, then 2nd partner completes a whole round. Continue alternating rounds.
Post rounds and reps to comments and BTWB
Holy list of future events Batman!!
Seriously people, lots of stuff going on in the next few months, you might want to write this down.
- This weekend, April 16th & 17th, Verve is hosting a Level 1 seminar. We will be closed both days with the exception of a 7am WOD both mornings. Please sign up on MBO.
- Verve Sprint starts Monday April 18th for a two week free trail run for all current Verve members. Class times are listed in MBO, please sign up for class. If you have any questions or concerns, please email AnnaM@crossfitverve.com.
- Verve will be holding a Free Intro Class for anyone interested in checking out CrossFit on Tuesday night, April 19th @ 7pm.
- EXDO Event Center is hosting Denver Flea Saturday and Sunday April 23rd & 24th. Larimer street will be blocked off, you will be able to access Verve’s over flow parking lot on Walnut or the parking lot in front of Verve via Downing street. In general the area will be very busy and parking will be limited, try to plan accordingly. Interesting in checking out the event?? Click here for more info.
- Saturday April 30th Verve is hosting an in-house team competition based on Regional team workouts. This event will be $20 per person to help raise money to send Verve’s own Emily Yates to the South Regionals in Dallas, TX.
- Saturday May 7th Verve is hosting Mom and Me Self Defense. For more information and to get registered, click here.
- May 13th-15th is the South Regionals. Verve will be streaming the events so we can all cheer on Emily.
- Saturdays June 4th/ 11th/ 18th/ 25th Verve’s workout will be the Everyday Warrior Battle Series. Get signed up for this partner online competition by clicking here.