Run 1200 Meters
21 Deadlifts 135#(95#)
21 Handstand push ups
Run 800 Meters
15 Deadlifts 135#(95#)
15 Handstand push ups
Run 400 Meters
9 Deadlifts 135#(95#)
9 Handstand push ups
Post time to BTWB
Tex-Mex Hash Breakfast Casserole – courtesy of PaleOMG
- 1lb Grass fed Ground Beef
- 2 sweet potatoes, shredded
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon bacon fat (or other fat)
- 1 (14oz) can of El Pato Enchilada Sauce or homemade
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Pull out a large skillet or oven proof cooking dish. (aka cast iron skillet, etc)
- Place skillet over medium heat, add a tablespoon of fat then add your minced garlic and diced onion.
- When onion just begins to soften, add your ground beef and use a spoon or spatula to break it up and combine with onion.
- Now use your shredding attachment on your food processor to shred you sweet potatoes. If you don’t have a food processor, just use a grater then go to the store and buy a food processor for next time. Life will be better with one.
- When your meat is almost cook through, add all your spices to the meat and onions and mix to combine the flavors.
- Now pour your shredded sweet potatoes on top of the meat and pat down then add your enchilada sauce on top.
- Cover and let simmer for around 8-10 minutes.
- Once sweet potato begins to soften, remove from heat, add your whisked eggs and stir to combine it all together.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.
- Let cool, this b*tch is gonna be hot!! The enjoy! For breakfast, lunch or dinner!!