Last chances to complete 17.5 will be Sunday from 11:30- 1:30pm, and again Monday 2-3:20pm ALSO! Remember to stop by the RiNo Blue Moon Brewery today from 12:30pm- ????
We will be enjoying a celebratory beverage to wrap up the 2017 CrossFit Open!
Apple Cinnamon Muffins by Juli Bauer
Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 30 min. Total Time: 40 min. Serves: 9
1 apple, cored and diced
1 cup almond flour/meal
3 tablespoons coconut flour
3 eggs, whisked
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons raw honey
1 heaping tablespoon cinnamon (the more the better)
½ teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to large bowl, mix together.
3. Then add your eggs, oil, honey, and diced apples.
4. Mix thoroughly.
5. Place silicone liners in muffin tins, then place batter evenly throughout. The mix gave me 9 muffins.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes. These guys take a bit of time, but they are totally worth it!
7. Let cool. Then eat them. They’re just heaven.
Recipe by PaleOMG Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/apple-cinnamon-muffins/