Okay, so are you ready for a quick & easy dinner that looks fabulous? Here’s one to cook up a couple of meals for your week. Add this to your lunchbox.
- 4 cups broccoli florets (4C)
- 2 large red bell pepper, chopped or sliced (4C)
- 1 cup onion, chopped (4C)
- 4 cup chicken or veggie broth (low sodium)
- couple of garlic cloves (freebie)
- 18 oz large shrimp, peeled and deveined (12P)
- 4 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated (freebie)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds (16F)
- Crushed red pepper to taste
Place your veggies in a pan and saute with chicken broth. When the onions become soft, add the garlic and ginger. Stir for a couple of minutes, then add your shrimp and almonds. Add your red pepper to spice it to your liking. Cook it up till the shrimp turn pink and then chow down!
This will make 4 meals: each has 3P, 3C, 3F.