As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:
5 Handstand push ups
5 Squat Cleans, 155#(105#)
Post rounds to comments or BTW
A BIG thank you to Robyn for blocking this awesome recipe out!
Creamy Coconut Shrimp over Zucchini “Pasta”
❖ Recipe courtesy of The Healthy Foodie
❖ Modified & Zoned by RKB, recipe found by Emily H.
● 680g cauliflower, roughly chopped (4C)
● 3⁄4 cup water
● 8 fl. oz. pure coconut water (1.5C)
● 1⁄2 tsp Himalayan or fine sea salt
● 1⁄2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
● 264g mushrooms, sliced (1.5C)
● 97g onion, very finely chopped (1C)
● 396g cooked shrimp (size 7190) (12P)
● 1⁄4 cup coconut cream (13F)
● 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
● the juice of 1 lime (1C)
● 1⁄4 tsp garam masala
● 756g zucchini, peel on, stringed (or julienned) (3C) (252g = 1CHO, just in case you don’t mix them in
1. Add cauliflower, water and pure coconut water to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover, lower heat
and cook until the cauliflower is really soft, about 57 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook the mushrooms in a large skillet until nice and golden. Add onion, salt and pepper and
continue cooking until soft and fragrant.
3. Ladle the cauliflower mixture into your blender and process on high speed until super smooth and silky
4. Pour that cauliflower mixture over the mushrooms and onions. Add the cooked shrimp, coconut cream,
lime juice and garam masala and bring to a simmer over lowmedium heat.
5. Cook just enough to warm the shrimp then stir in the fresh cilantro.
6. Mix in the stringed zucchini with the shrimp sauce. This will make a 12P, 12CHO, 13F batch so weigh
out the entire dish and divide by 12 = 1 serving.
○ Each serving will contain 1P, 1 CHO, 1F
○ The heat from the sauce alone will soften the zucchini some, but it you want yours to be even
softer still, you can also throw the whole dish in the microwave for a minute or two, or saute on
the stove for a few minutes.
We can’t thank everyone enough for coming out Saturday night for the Verve Night Out with #teamverve. We are continuously humbled by the amazing community we are a part of at Verve. Thank you so much!