21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps for time:
DB walking lunge, 40#(25#)
DB deadlift, 40#(25#)
DB thrusters, 40#(25#)
Post time to comments or BTW
Mediterranean Spaghetti Squash Salad – recipe courtesy of zoneappetit
Serves 10 (about 1 cup serving) ~ 0.3P, 1.1C, 4F
- 6 cups spaghetti squash from medium squash
- 2 – 12 oz. jars artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 2 c. roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (9 inch) cucumber, chopped
- 10-12 Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 c. feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 c. parmesan flakes or shredded
- 1/4 c. Organic Italian Dressing (I used 365 Organic Italian found at Whole Foods, which was just FATS of 16g per 2 Tbsp)
- Cut & remove seeds from spaghetti squash.
- Place squash face down on cookie sheet and back at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until a fork can just start to go into the outside skin. Be sure not to overcook it or the squash gets kind of mushy. I like mine a little on the crispier side! Set aside and let cool.
- Shred meat from the squash into a large bowl (about 6 c. worth)
- Add remaining ingredients and toss. Place in the refrigerator for about 30-45 minutes before serving. Serve cold.
- Serve with a side of protein & some steamed veggies to even out the meal.