15 Minute AMRAP
3 Muscle Ups
30 Meter walking lunge
Run 100 meters
Post reps to comments or BTW
I LOVE coffee, but I am not hard-core enough to drink it black. To help ease my coffee-pansiness, I found a recipe by Maddie, who has made delicious recipe of Dark Chocolate Almond Milk that I can add to said coffee so I can get my caffeine fix! You can find the whole recipe here
HOMEMADE DARK CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK
- 1 cup almonds
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1/4 c cacao powder
- 1T honey (optional)
- dash of sea salt
- Soak almonds in water for 5 hours. (If you need almond milk NOW or in less than 5 hours. That should be fine, it just won’t be quite as creamy.)
- Rinse and drain almonds.
- Place in a high speed blender with 3 cups water and dash of salt. Blend on high for about 30 seconds.
- Using a nut milk bag or cheese cloth, strain pulp out of the almond water mixture.
- Add strained milk back to the blender with cacao powder and honey and blend till mixed.
- Save in fridge in air tight container for 3-4 days.