Post reps to comments or BTWB
TURKEY AND SWEET POTATO HASH
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb 99% fat-free ground turkey
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cut sweet potato into small cubes. Once water is boiling, add sweet potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes, until softened. Drain sweet potatoes in a colander and set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil in a large nonstick skillet and saute onion and garlic until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add ground turkey and cook until crumbled and brown; do not drain any excess liquid.
- Next add sweet potatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder and sea salt, mixing well, and cook until potatoes are slightly caramelized and crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Top with fresh parsley, serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 cup • Calories: 264 • Fat: 4.8 g • Carbs: 25.9 g • Fiber: 4.5 g • Protein: 30.8 g
– See more at: http://www.eat-yourself-skinny.com/#sthash.5cZKrysM.dpuf