As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
20 Calorie row
20 DB snatch, alternating arms, 40#(25#)
20 Wallball shots, 20#(14#)
Post reps to comments or BTWB
Saturday aka Faturday doesn’t have to be as bad with this delicious Pizza substitute. You can view the recipe in its entirety here.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 8 slices pepperoni
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 slices pepperoni
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Clean and trim the cauliflower, breaking it into medium sized pieces. Place in a microwave safe bowl with 2 Tbl of cream and 1 Tbl of butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 10 minutes. Stir to coat cauliflower with cream/butter mixture. Microwave for another six minutes on high (or until tender.) Remove from the microwave and put into a high speed blender or food processor along with the 8 slices of pepperoni and ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. You can adjust the cream and butter to your preference for consistency.
- Spread the cauliflower puree into an 8 x 8 oven proof casserole dish. Cover with ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, and layer with pepperoni. Bake at 375 degrees (F) for about 20 minutes. Alternatively you could microwave this for 5 minutes. Serve hot.