Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 10 minutes of:
60 Bar-facing burpees
30 Overhead squats 120#(80#)
Compare to 120406
Post rounds and reps to comments or BTWB
Sometimes you just have to say FUGETABOUTIT! You spend a majority of the week focusing on diet, fitness, and health-mindedness (it’s a word). It is a great day for football and friends today, so why not go off the reservation a little and make this delicious, easy-t0-share snack. PS – I place full blame on Ali N. for introducing me to the site Tasty on Facebook. This recipe comes courtesy of that site (watch the video with instruction for making here)
– 4 oz cream cheese
– 1/4 cup hot sauce
– 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken
– 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
– 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
– 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
Recipe Inspired By Pillsbury
1. In a bowl, mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth.
2. Mix in chicken and Monterey Jack cheese.
3. Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles. On a large cookie sheet, arrange the triangles in ring, dough should overlap, leaving around 5 inches in the center.
4. Layer half of the Mozzarella on each triangle closest to the ring.
5. Spoon mixture on top of the Mozzarella. Top with the rest of the Mozzarella.
6. Bring the top of the triangle over the filling and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
7. Bake at 375˚F / 190˚C for 35 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
8. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices. Serve with choice dressing.
- The CrossFit Games Open is LIVE and ready for registration. If you don’t know what it’s about or are interested in registering, go here.
- The next Free Intro Class will be Saturday, January 23rd @ 8am!