Post load to comments or BTWB
It’s beautiful outside, so let’s spend some time on the patio with friends and BBQ! Here is a great recipe from skinnytaste.com for some delicious seafood kabobs. You can see the full recipe here.
GRILLED CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP KABOBS
- 32 jumbo raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (17.5 oz after peeled)
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 24 slices (about 3) large limes, very thinly sliced into rounds (optional)
- olive oil cooking spray (I use my mister)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 16 bamboo skewers soaked in water 1 hour
- 1 lime cut into 8 wedges
Heat the grill on medium heat and spray the grates with oil. Season the shrimp with garlic, cumin, salt and half of the cilantro in a medium bowl.
Beginning and ending with shrimp, thread the shrimp and folded lime slices onto 8 pairs of parallel skewers to make 8 kebabs total.
Serving size: 1 kabob
– Open workout re-do is from 11am – 12:30pm. Make sure you show up early to warm yourself up and bring a judge as we cannot guarantee one will be available.