75 Power Snatches 75(55#)
At the 10:00 minute mark
Ab mat sit ups
Post times to comments or BTWB
This easy dish is inspired by Sarah who brought something similar to the EOP party. You can see the full recipe here
Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 ripe avocado, seeded and peeled
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro or parsley
- 2 teaspoons lime juice or a tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
Sandwich bread or salad greens
1. Place the chicken, avocado, apple, celery, and red onion in a medium bowl. Gently mash the avocado with a fork and stir it around so that everything gets well mixe
2. Add the cilantro or parsley, lime juice or lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add more lime juice or salt to taste. If the mixture seems a little dry, you can stir in a teaspoon or two of olive oil.
To store, place in a bowl and cover completely with plastic wrap so that no part of the chicken salad is exposed to air. Will keep a couple of days in the fridge.
Serve on sandwich bread, toasted bread, or salad greens (I recommend arugula or watercress for extra zing).
- Thank you so much to everyone who came out yesterday and made the party awesome!! It’s always fun to suffer together AND party together!