21-18-15-12-9-6-3 Reps for time of:
Box jump, 24″(20″)
*Perform 1 legless rope climb after each round
Post time to comments or BTWB
Well, last week I saved some time and ordered Chef Pippa Taylors weekly meal of Turkey Meatloaf and Roasted Carrots! It was amazing and I could eat it every meal. Being as how that is not possible, I attempted to surf the interwebs to find a close second. The recipe below is what I found, you can see the full post here. If you want to get in on future orders of Chef Pippa Taylor’s meals, go to this link and you won’t regret it.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp ketchup (I use organic)
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1.3 lb 99% lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (I use 4c Whole Wheat)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp marjoram
- salt to taste
-Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl combine 2 tbsp ketchup with worcestershire sauce.
-Saute olive oil and onion on low until translucent, remove from heat.
-In a medium bowl mix turkey, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, 1/4 cup ketchup, salt and marjoram. Place mixture into a loaf pan or shape into a loaf and place on a baking pan. Spoon sauce on top.
-Bake uncovered for 55-60 minutes, remove from oven and let it sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
- SPRINT STARTS MONDAY!! 5:45 am / 5:15pm / 6:15pm. Come and try it out!
- FREE INTRO CLASS for both regular classes and Sprint Tuesday, April 19th @ 7pm!! Let your friends know.
- We will have further info in a future post, but you may have noticed that we have a SQUARE SYSTEM in the merchandise room. You will now need either cash or a credit card to make purchases for any goods, you no longer need to sign out items. Ask a Danni or a trainer for a HOW-TO on how to use it:)