As many rounds as possible in 10 Minutes of:
30 Double Unders
10 Dumbbell shoulder to overhead 40#(25#)
Post reps to comments or BTWB
What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?? NACHO CHEESE:) WOW, that was a Gouda joke!
Mexican food is a weakness for me, and this would make a great lunch item. You can see the full recipe here
LOADED NACHO CHICKEN TOSTADA
- 4 tostada shells
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup reduced fat shredded Mexican blend cheese (I used Sargento)
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado (about 1 small)
- 1 medium lime, halved
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 7 ounces cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed*
- 1/3 cup canned drained black beans, rinsed
- 1 jalalpeno, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp sliced black olives
- In a small bowl, combine the cheeses.
- In another small bowl, combine avocado, juice from half the lime, and a pinch of salt.
- In one more bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, juice from the other lime half, ¼ teaspoon salt and black pepper, to taste.
- To assemble: Layer each with 1/3 cup chicken, 1 tbsp black beans, and sprinkle with 2 1/2 tbsp cheese. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top each with a dollop of avocado and a spoonful of the tomato salsa, jalapeno black olives. Top each with a small sprinkle of salt.
Yield: 4 Servings, Serving Size: 1 tostada
- Calories: 299
- Total Fat: 14.5g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 24g