Run 400 Meters
Run 400 Meters backwards
Run 200 Meters
Run 200 Meters backwards
Run 100 Meters
Run 100 Meters backwards
Post time to comments or BTWB
I would like to take a second and thank BETTY ROCKER for the idea of using sweet potatoes (and other items) as a vessel for meat. Betty has some great recipes above and beyond this recipe that utilize different food delivery vehicles. Check out her blog and the full recipe here
Sweet Potato Sliders
Yield: 2-3 servings
You will need: knife, cutting board, baking sheet, grill or saute pan, spatula or tongs
1 large sweet potato
1 large yellow onion
1 lb ground buffalo (or beef)
Fresh basil and thyme
1. Chop Sweet potatoes cross-wise into even sized discs
2. Preheat your oven to 350. Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil and lay out your sweet potatoes. Top them with a little oil. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until pierced easily with a fork.
3. Slice 1 onion into even sized discs.
4. Grill or sear onions in a little olive oil until browned.
5. Make burger patties that match the size of your sweet potato discs. Grill or cook them to desired done-ness.
6. Rough chop fresh basil. Remove thyme from stems.
7. Assembly your sliders as shown!