As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:
12 Deadlifts 95#(65#)
10 Power Snatch 95#(65#)
8 Knees to elbows
Post reps to comments or BTWB
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR NEXT BBQ YOU ASK? Everyone loves the person who bring a delicious cocktail!! Here is a refreshing cocktail that is PERFECT for that 4th of July BBQ you may be going to, or for your party of 1 at your house. You can see the full recipe here
CANTALOUPE GINGER COCKTAILS
- 1 1/2 ounces Stoli gluten-free vodka
- 1 teaspoon honey, more as desired
- 3 ounces cantaloupe puree
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Optional: fresh mint leaves, additional for garnish
- Cantaloupe, balled, for garnish
- Ice cubes
- For the Puree: Cut the cantaloupe into chunks and blend in a high-speed blender or food processor for 30 seconds until completely smooth. Depending on the size of your cantaloupe, this will yield about 16 ounces of puree.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes, add vodka and honey and stir well until honey is mostly dissolved. Add cantaloupe puree, ginger, lime juice, and mint, if adding. Muddle the mint with the back of a wooden spoon. Shake vigorously then strain and pour into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with sprigs of mint and melon balls if desired.
- Sprint Only members are welcome to join classes on Monday, July 4th!!!