As many reps as possible in 10 minutes of:
1 Deadlift, 265#(185#)
1 Box jump, 24″
2 Deadlift, 265#(185#)
2 Box jump, 24″
3 Deadlift, 265#(185#)
3 Box jump, 24″
4 Deadlift, 265#(185#)
4 Box jump, 24″. . . .
Post reps to comments or BTWB
Grilled kabobs are always a staple for grilling season, but it can sometimes be challenging getting creative. Here is a great recipe, with not only delicious ingredients but a tasty sauce as well. You can see the full recipe here
- 1 1/4 pounds beef, (sirloin or Angus) cut into 1-inch cubes
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 large red onion, cut into large chunks
- 18 cherry tomatoes
- 6 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
FOR THE CHIMICHURRI SAUCE:
- 2 packed tbsp parsley, finely chopped (no stems)
- 2 packed tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- Season the meat with salt and pepper.
- For the chimichurri, combine the red onion, vinegar, salt and olive oil and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and mix; set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use (can be made a few hours ahead).
- Place the onions, beef and tomatoes onto the skewers.
- Prepare the grill on high heat. Grill the steaks to desired doneness, about 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer steaks to a platter and top with chimichurri sauce.
Yield: 6 skewers, Serving Size: 1 skewer
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 219
- Total Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 20g
– YOGA tomorrow!!! 11am!!! with what it feels like in the gym, you could call it bikram yoga!!
-LADIES – WOD AND WINE NEXT SATURDAY!!! 1PM – 4PM! ANYONE AND EVERYONE IS INVITED, whether you CrossFit or not!