As many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:
10 Medball power cleans 20#(14#)
30 Meter walking lunge with medball
30 Lateral hops over the medball
Post reps to comments or BTWB
Our very own Maddie Berky reminded us yesterday that it is COLORADO PEACH SEASON!!! Maddie was nice enough to make us a peach cobbler for our trainers meeting a while back and it was to DIE FOR. The following is a recipe from her blog Madwellness. Enjoy!
CINNAMON PEACH COBBLER
- 4-6 peaches (or enough to almost fill your cobbler vessel)
- Zest & juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup nuts of choice (I’m a fan of some combo of hazelnuts, pecans, and cashews for this recipe)
- 1/4 c honey
- 1/4 c ghee, butter, or coconut oil
- 1T + 1t cinnamon
- dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash, peel, and coarsely chop peaches. Place those beauties in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Zest lemon and add zest to peaches. Juice that same lemon and add juice to the bowl, mixing thoroughly. Set aside while you make the topping.
- In your food processor, add all the ingredients for the topping (nuts, honey, fat, & spices.) Pulse until nuts are broken down, but still a little chunky. Taste as many times as needed.
- Add peaches to a pie dish and using your fingers, crumble topping evenly over the peaches.
- Place pie pan on a baking sheet (just in case those awesome peach juices spill over the side.)
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the juices are bubbling and the topping is golden brown.
- Eat hot with coconut milk or ice cream. Eat cold for breakfast the next day (so freaking good.) Eat a bite or two throughout the day, because life is just a little bit better with peach cobbler 😉