As many rounds as possible in 5 minutes of:
10 Dumbell hang power cleans 40#(25#)
30 Double unders
rest 2 minutes and then repeat
*score is total rounds in each 5 minute window
Post score to comments or BTWB
CARB-FREE Cheddar Biscuits!!
Let’s be clear, carbs are great, but when tracking your macros, it is hard to find an item that is solely Protein/Fat when your carbs have been consumed for the day. HERE IS YOUR SAVIOR! This recipe comes to us courtesy of The Macro Experiment and you can see the full recipe here
ZERO CARB RED LOBSTER INSPIRED CHEDDAR BISCUITS
170 kcal — 6F / 0C / 29P (for ENTIRE recipe)
– 6 room temp egg whites (from real eggs, not carton)
– 14g low fat cheddar cheese
– a pinch of stevia
– 1/2 tsp garlic salt
– 1/2 tsp table salt
– 1 tsp cream of tartar
1. Make sure eggs are at room temp. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Separate egg whites from yolk and place egg whites only in the mixing bowl.
3. Mix egg whites and cream of tartar on highest speed with an electric mixer and whisk attachment for about 2 minutes (I use a kitchen aid stand mixer) until high peaks are formed.
4. Sprinkle stevia, garlic salt, and sea salt on top of the egg whites and GENTLY fold into the egg whites. Do NOT over mix.
5. Using a spoon or small ice cream scooper, scoop 2-3 inch round “biscuits” onto sprayed baking sheets. You should be able to get 22-25 biscuits from this recipe.
6. Sprinkle a little low fat cheddar cheese on top of each biscuit.
7. Place in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. As ovens heat differently, make sure and check for when biscuits are golden brown in color (as pictured). This is when you know they are ready! Enjoy and feel free to eat all the biscuits without any guilt! 😛