Ab mat sit ups
*Complete all 8 intervals of a movement before moving on to the next movement. Score is lowest interval for each movement.
Post reps to comments or BTWB
For those of you who were able to enjoy some of the delicious Progressive Paleo food yesterday at the competition, you probably got a tasty paleo tortilla on the side. If you were wondering how you can make something just as good, here is a recipe from Stupid Easy Paleo that holds its own! See full recipe here
- Crack the eggs into a medium-sized bowl and whisk in the melted ghee and water.
- Add the dry ingredients—arrowroot, coconut flour and salt—and beat well to combine.
- In a small (8″) skillet over medium heat, pour in about ⅓ of the batter and immediately roll it around to evenly coat the bottom. The tortilla should start to pull away from the edges as it cooks.
- Cook for 1 minute on each side.
- If saving for later, cool completely and store in a plastic bag or airtight glass container.
Have any of you made paleo tortillas? If so, what recipe has worked best for you?
- YOGA – TODAY – 11AM!!!
- Thank you to all of the participants and volunteers for the Femme Royale!