40-30-20-10 Reps for time:
One legged squat, right leg
One legged squat, left leg
Kettlebell swing, 24kg(16kg)
Post time to comments or BTWB
PALEO/ZONE BLUEBERRY MUFFINS – an oldy but a goody!
- 3 eggs – 3P
- 3 level scoops protein powder – 9P
- 1.5 cups mashed sweet potato or canned if you can find it – 9CHO
- 1 cup blueberries – fresh or frozen – 2CHO
- 2 TBSP coconut flour – 1CHO
- 1 TBSP coconut oil – 9F
- ¼ c slivered/sliced almonds – 3F
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla
- cinnamon – as much as you like
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix all ingredients except blueberries (if fresh), really well, then fold in blueberries.
- Line 12 muffin tin with reusable silicon liners and fill each cup about ¾ full.
- Bake for 30-35 min.
Ta-da, each muffin = 1P, 1CHO, 1F