Strict handstand push ups
Post times to comments and BTWB
Speaking of duels. . .
Who’s ready for Verve’s first EVER chili cook off this Saturday?!?!
This Saturday, after open gym from 1pm-3pm, Verve will have several members bring in their home cooked chili for your tasting pleasure. Following the tasting votes will be cast for the best chili in the house, and a winner will be crowned. . . or rather aproned.
Here are the rules of the cook off-
For the cooks:
1) Chili must be made in advance and brought to Verve by 12:45pm for set up. Please have a crock pot full. (croskpots and/ or heaters can be plugged in at Verve)
2) Chili needs to have a name (one that does not give away it’s maker), hotness level (mild, mediun, hot), and any allergy concerns listed in an email to email@example.com by Thursday 12/1, 7pm.
3) Chili maker’s identidy needs to be withheld during tasting.
4) We will have some fixins for the chili, however, if there is something specific that goes with yours, please bring it and have it set up next to your chili.
For the tasters:
1) We will provide small tasting cups to sample all. After sampling is complete, tasters may enjoy a bowl of their favorite.
2) You will be provided a card as you enter, this is to cast a single vote for your favorite chili. *One vote per person*
3) Cooks may also be tasters.
*If you would like to be a cook and have not yet emailed me, please do so STAT! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To help wash down that delicious chili, we will have water and beer.
To help keep the kids busy while you are boozing and snacking, we will have tables set up with arts and crafts.
So be sure to get to Verve at 1pm, hang out, mingle, talk about macros and if chili fits them, if you are a morning person talk with an evening WODer and vice versa. Enjoy a few hours away from home, judging other people’s cooking.