3 Rounds for Max Calories:
10Deadlifts at 40 percent of 1 rep max
2 minutes max calories on rower
Rest 2 minutes between rounds
After the third round rest 5 minutes then:
3 Rounds for Max Burpees:
8 Hang power cleans at 40% of 1 rep power clean
1 Minute as many reps as possible of:
Burpees over the bar
rest 2 minutes between rounds
Post Results to BTWB.
Check out the video posted above of our own, Paul, talking with Emily Schromm about the changes you should expect to see in the beginning stages of adapting a new diet. In the video we break down some common myths and try to give realistic expectations. Below are 3 common myths and 3 things you should expect with starting a new diet:
- If I don’t see the scale change that means my body composition isn’t changing.
- The number on the scale is the only thing that matters.
- The less food you eat, the more weight you will lose.
Expectations of new diet:
- More energy in the morning and throughout the day.
- Better sleep.
- Less need for the afternoon coffee, which is another reason you may have trouble with sleep.
Check out the video and let us know what you think. Also, this is the last week of our two week free trial for our new Barbell Class. This week we will run classes on Wednesday and Friday at 7p and Saturday at 12:30p. Everyone should come on out this week to check out what the program has to offer.