Burpee Muscle Ups
15 M Handstand walk between each round
Post time to comments or BTW
The Big Game is TODAY!!! (I hope we don’t get sued for using that term) Here is a great/easy recipe from PaleOMG that you can make so you don’t come empty handed to your gathering! You can find the post here
BACON JALAPENO DEVILED EGGS
- 6 eggs
- 2 pieces of cooked bacon, finely chopped (leave some pieces behind for garnishing)
- ¼ cup 30 second mayo
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño (leave some pieces behind for garnishing)
- ⅛ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ⅛-1/4 teaspoon salt (depending how salty the mayo is)
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiling, place eggs in the water and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from water and place in a bowl of cold water to help cool.
- While eggs cook, cook bacon in oven or on stove top. Let cool then chop into small pieces.
- Once eggs have cooled, cut eggs in half. Scoop out the yolks, place the yolks in a bowl and smash with a fork.
- Add in mayo and mix well until mixture is smooth. Then add jalapeño, bacon pieces, smoked paprika and salt and mix well.
- Place the yolk mixture into a small ziploc plastic bag, cut off the end and squeeze mixture into egg white halves. Garnish with leftover bacon and jalapeño.
- Chill before serving